Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Marilyn Messenger's Real Estate Update

Here is the link to my Real Estate Update Newsletter: Marilyn Messenger's Real Estate Update.

This Newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.

This month's issue includes: "Home Buyer's Tax Credit Changes Possible";
"Don't Let An Over-priced Home Be a Humbling Lesson";
"Job-hunting Strategies For Trailing Spouses"; "Home Staging Helps Bring Top Dollar Sale";
"How to Stay on Top of Mortgage Payments During a Short-Term Financial Crisis";

Plus a roundup of September real estate activity as well as much more advice and information.

I hope you enjoy this monthly newsletter. If you have any comments, please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain topic covered in future months, let me know that too!

No comments:

Blog Archive