Saturday, May 01, 2010

May Real Estate Update- News & Information for Buyers, Sellers, Renters

Here is a link to my "May Real Estate Update":


http://realtytimes.com/138/MarilynGMessenger

This Newsletter is full of interesting and useful information that I think you will enjoy whether you are a buyer, seller, homeowner, or renter.

This month's issue includes:
"Five Key Areas to Pay Attention to When Buying a Home";
"Green Your Home with Cost-Saving Remodeling Tax Credits";
"Common Buyer Fears";
"Top 10 Tips for Staging a Home";
"Seniors Looking to Downsize, Seek Opportunities to Socialize in Urban Living Areas,";

Plus a roundup of April real estate activity as well as much more advice and information.

I hope you enjoy this monthly newsletter. If you have any comments, please e-mail them to me. Or, if you would like to see a certain topic covered in future months, let me know that too!

No comments:

Blog Archive