|Hot Housing Market!|
Here are the facts about Sudbury housing market:
- 43 single-family homes came on the market in March compared with just twenty-five during March 2014. Although, overall inventory levels continued to be similar to last year.
- The number of houses with pending sales was almost double - 33 sales pending up from 17 during the previous March.
- There 12 closed sales - twice the number in March 2014; reflecting the buying decisions that were made during the previous couple of months.
- Current inventory for single-family house for sale in Sudbury on 4/6/2014 is exactly the same as on 4/6/2014.
- The price-range with the most opportunities is one-million to $1,499,999; there are 19, last year there were 18.
- Time on the market for houses current for sale is 122 days compared with 183 days last year at this time. Days on market vary by price range and some sellers may be ready to make a deal to get moving.
- Median prices for sold, pending, and current listing are all higher than last year.
- Current list prices in Sudbury range from $360,000 to $2,499,999; the median list price is $962,000.
- The median sold price in March 2015 was $769,000; up from $699,000 in March 2014.
See all of the houses for sale at www.marilynmessenger.com or call 508-596-3501 for additional information about buying and selling houses in Sudbury and the towns west of Boston.